Tuesday, December 21, 2010

John Ricard Photography Workshop

So finals are finally over and I am back to doing water damage restoration in Connecticut to rake in the dough. This past sunday I had to opportunity to go to John Ricard's Studio in Manhattan to attend a studio lighting workshop.

The workshop, which was a test run for a future workshop John will be giving was awesome. The class which was originally supposed to be for five photographers ended up being just three (included myself) due to random cancellations, one of which is an interior designer and the other a "jack of some trades." I learned a great deal from John and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Check out John's photography. He's shot a ton of huge names in Hip Hop including Trey Songz, T.I. and Flo Rida. He also has a wealth of photography related videos on his youtube worth checking out.

Here's a screen shot of one of the shots I took from the workshop shot with a massive PLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment