Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So much electro!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! I know my weekend was crazy. I've really been getting into electronic music lately. I've always liked it but more recently I've given up on listening to metal and have been on an all electro diet. I was at a halloween party on sunday night and heard this amazing track. I guess I am a little late on The Bloody Beetroots train but better late than never. Check out the video for their song  Warp 1.9 ft. Steve Aoki, it's a serious banger with an awesome music video (who doesn't like slow motion).




More recent is some crazy new dubstep from Skrillex. His album "Scary Monster and Nice Sprites" dropped last week and it is awesome! It's really all I've been listening to since it came out. You can download it on beatport for free.



Stoked to see him with Huoratron and Felguk next week at Webster Hall!



Like This!

2 comments:

  1. i listen to that bloody beetroots song all the time! also im looking into skrillex a little more, and it sounds pretty good! i might even go to that show coming up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that track is a banger. Definitely check out skrillex's new album. The show on friday should be crazy. Huoratron is real dirty.

    ReplyDelete